About

 Hello! Welcome to my About page, my name is Omar dimas and I have a strong passion for information technology. I have spent the past years learning about computers and technology in general.  

I spent time learning about the new technologies that are coming out and like to get updated on the latest technology. I oversee the network at home. I make sure the Wi-Fi is fixed when not working. I help with technological needs in the household. I do not have real-life experience in the field itself. But self-learning has helped me understand some fundamentals.

I plan to continue learning more about information technology as I look toward the future. I aim to understand more about information technology and get my degree. I look forward to working in the field of information technology and gaining new skills and experience in what it is like working there. One way I could see things going is going through the cloud field of IT. Doing a job that involves cloud computing since it is the future, and many companies are in the cloud already. I would have the fundamentals needed to understand what it is like to run the cloud computing world.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computers in the Workplace

Programing Languages and Scratch